KVM and MOUSE problems - REVISED -- FILE PASTED IN

Wolfgang Gill wolfgang at rpi.net.au
Tue Feb 22 01:45:41 UTC 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:20:25 -0500, Henry Hartley wrote

If none of the suggestions to fix the Belkin KVM problems, that were suggested
on this list work for you. (As it has with me, all the suggestions didn't seem
to work with my Belkin KVM). Trash it and get a D-Link DKVM-2K/DKVM-4K. I
replaced mine with the D-Link DKVM-4K and I no longer have any more mouse
problems. Personlly, one shouldn't have to stuff around with the OS just to
get a mouse to work properly that's connected to a KVM.

Now, I don't even have to stuff around with the OS settngs for ALL the
functions on the mouse to work. (I.E. Mouse wheel, all 8 buttons etc, and I
use a Logitech MX700 Optical Mouse on this system)

Hope this may help out.

Wolf