pcmcia tv tuner and FC3

Mike Hoy mhoy4 at cox.net
Tue Feb 22 02:31:07 UTC 2005

Hi,

i'm going to be traveling and since I use my laptop for games and dvd
playback I'll want to watch tv from time to time and rather than buy a
tv and waste space I thought why not watch tv on my laptop. I've never
done it, but it seems easy enough. the software is installed so now I
need a tv tuner.

My question:

does anyone out there use a pcmcia tv tuner on their laptop with FC3?

would love to hear from somebody who can attest to buying Whatever
Product PCMCIA TVTuner and that it worked well for them with FC3 or just
linux I'm not sure it matters which distro.

thanks,

mike hoy