FC3: Gimp printing

Tony Dietrich td at transoft.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 07:31:20 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 22 Feb 2005 00:33, dpet wrote:
>  I have gimp-2.2.3 and gimp-print-4.2.7-2 and cups-1.1.22-0.rc1.8.5
> installed. I can't print any image on the Epson C82. It seems a print
> file is produced, but is soon marked "completed" with no action from the
> printer.  It prints OK from general print file requests. Can anyone
> point me to my error here?
> DP

I used to have one of these printers.  And had the same problem.  I seem to
remember the fix was to select a driver other than the default driver offered
by the printer configuration tool ... in the drop down list on the page in
the tool where you select the driver, I think it offers gimp-ijs as the
default driver, and I was forced to select one of the other options.
--
Tony Dietrich