Installing Fedora

Samuel Lugo lugosamuel at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 13:34:16 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'd like to install Fedora on one of my machines.  The
hard drive that I want to use was formatted in XP but
contains OS and no data.  What is it that I have to
download exactly?  Is it only the FC3-i386-disc1.iso,
FC3-i386-disc2.iso, FC3-i386-disc3.iso,
FC3-i386-disc4.iso files that should be downloaded?
Or must I also download the SRPMS files also?  Once
the files are burned onto a DVD, do I simply put the
DVD in and boot the machine up?  Or do I need to
download the boot.iso?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thank you.

Samuel