Mandrake 9.2

Don Russell fedora at drussell.dnsalias.com
Tue Feb 22 16:50:00 UTC 2005

>>I need a link for download Mandrake 9.2 for 64 bit prcessor
>>thanks
>
> ---
> maybe it's me but this isn't the first place I would go looking or
> asking...

And in the bandwidth it took to provide no help whatsoever, you could
have pointed him to http://www.linuxiso.org

Give people a break. They ask a very simple question of people they
think will know the answer. Pretty reasonable if you ask me... I use
Fedora, I like Fedora... it doesn't mean I'm not going to help somebody
using a different distro. Especially if it's a 2 second, "here's the
answer to the question you asked"....

oops, I used 10 seconds on this already... ;-)

No flames please. :-)

Cheers