programs

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Feb 22 17:32:45 UTC 2005

pavan kumar wrote:
> hi, i am pavan from india.im doing mca(master of computer applications
> ).im good at c,c++ programming and also vc++.i'm really intrested in
> linux so i want my career to be in linux .so i want to do some useful
> projects.so please kindly help me to be in your community of linux.i
> hope there will be a positive reply.after reciving your mail ill be
> satisfied that some one unviels my talent.so please reply to this mail.
> thanking you

Please don't post HTML to this mailing list.

What sort of projects are you interested in?

Check out freshmeat.net for details of projects in various categories.
Download some programs that you think you may be interested in, build
and play with them a little and see if you would like to be involved in
the development of those projects. I'm sure many projects will be
delighted to have a talented additional contributor.

Paul.