remove files

jim lawrence fedorajim at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 19:14:55 UTC 2005

Hi all

i need to know how to remove files from my desktop that have a
~ fixed to the end of them
one of the problems is that the filse have spaces in their name.
EX.   name of the file~
doing a rm name of the file~  results in I'm stupid  there is no such
directory named name or somthing to that effect.  So, how do I remove
these pesky files.  thay are all located on thr desktop. I can't view
them in nautilus, nor when looking at the desktop. only threw the
terminal.

Thaks for the help in advance,
--

Jim Lawrence