OT: Incredible Rudenessin Evolution Bugzilla

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Tue Feb 22 20:12:03 UTC 2005

I started this thread - for which I am sorry. I don't want to prolong
the issue but I have a couple of (hopefully) closing comments.

        1. This was not entirely OT. This list might represent the
        largest single group of Evolution users.

        2. Anything that deters people from posting to Bugzilla is not
        good.

        3. In this capacity, the individual is speaking for Novell. His
        conduct was unprofessional and immature. He has no idea if I'm a
        high school kid or a senior executive (not that it should make a
        difference) and that also make it stupid.

        4. Finally, I am FAR from perfect. Under the circumstances, I
        would have issued a polite apology hours ago. That's a
        professional and not a personal observation.

Anyway, hopefully this ends the discussion. I think that my answer in
the Bugzilla thread adequately addressed the matter.
--

         Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
Fight Spam:     http://www.tqmcube.com/rbldnsd.htm