A Fedora Core 3 manual?

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Tue Feb 22 20:52:31 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 21:31 +0100, Rene Bon Ciric (Renich) wrote:

> I need things like
>
> - How are the WWW features configured?(POP3, SMTP, Webalizer, etc)

FC3 is a distribution. ALL of those topics are more than adequately
documented by their authors.

> - What makes FC3 diferent from all other KDE and GNOME enabled distros?

"Why is this byte different from all other bytes?" That's is not only
subjective but will vary widely depending upon the user and use.

> - 10 reasons why you should use FC3
> - Major Gizmos in FC3
> - Major Functions in FC3

Every time someone brings something like this up, my immediate reaction
is "are you volunteering to compile the doc?"

--

         Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
Fight Spam:     http://www.tqmcube.com/rbldnsd.htm