A Fedora Core 3 manual?

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Tue Feb 22 21:23:57 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 22:08 +0100, Rene Bon Ciric (Renich) wrote:

> Thank you, and, sincerely, no hard feelings... ok?

None take.

I think that the closest to what you are looking for will be these:

The Red Hat Linux 9 Documentation:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/

Much of what is in the above is relevant for FC3. I believe the FC
Documentation Team are working on updating the above for FC but that
material is not, to my knowledge, available yet. Some material is
available here:
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/

Otherwise, I would buy a book. A *very* quick search through Amazon
found this:
Red Hat Fedora Linux 3 Bible, by Christopher Negus
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764578723/

Naturally, the above is from Amazon.co.uk and you may want to search for
that book in whatever your local version of Amazon is.

Best, Darren