host name

Nix, Robert P. Nix.Robert at mayo.edu
Tue Feb 22 21:53:14 UTC 2005

Another way to find the references would be to cd to /etc, and then do:

Find . -exec grep -l currentname {} \;

This will list all the files where the current name appears. Then pick your method of changing them. System-config-network appears to be the best GUI tool. Vi or sed would work as well.

--
Robert P. Nix		Mayo Foundation
RO-CE-8-857		200 First Street SW