INI 9400U and Fedora Core 3

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Wed Feb 23 09:48:25 UTC 2005

Angelo Machils wrote:
>>> I didn't know USB storage was also 'seen' as SCSI, I know that sdx and

>>> Don't know about the logging.
>>>
>>> The "sda" is the kernel's representation of the USB storage device you
>>> have (i.e. the card reader). When you put a card in it, the card will be
>>> "sda".
>>>
>>> Paul.
>>

> Hi Paul!
>
> I thought the SDDR09 was the representation for the cardreader????

I'm not familar with these devices; perhaps it's like a tape
autochanger? There's one device for the autochanger mechanism (that
would be equivalent to your reader) and there's another device for the
tape drive itself (which would be equivalent to the part of the card
reader than actually reads the card).

Paul.