Bugzilla FC3 and ssh

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Wed Feb 23 16:00:03 UTC 2005

STYMA, ROBERT E (ROBERT) wrote:
> I am new to using bugzilla and want to avoid
> entering duplicate problems.  I believe I have
> found a problem with the X display back feature
> of ssh (appears to be the client side) for the
> latest couple of versions used in FC3.
>
> I went to the bugzilla.redhat.com site and
> looked at the query page.  I selected "Fedora Core"
> and "fc3" in the first two boxes.  However,
> ssh was not one of the choices.  I did a string
> search on ssh and came up empty handed.
>
> Is this the correct place to open a bug report
> for the ssh client, or do I need to find a different
> location to report and describe the problem?

If you're looking up bugs for Fedora, I'd suggest selecting *all*
versions of Fedora Core in the bugzilla query form (hold down the ctrl
key whilst doing the selection in your browser) and possibly also *all*
current states (open, closed, assigned etc.). This is because bugs
raised in one FC version are sometimes still there in subsequent releases.

Paul.