Samba Question -- Users cannot access home directories

Charles A. Hodge chodge2 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 23 19:17:38 UTC 2005

You may possibly have multiple security issues here. first you need to
make sure that the home directories of the users has wrx properties for
Apache to access them as well as the SELinux security policy. secondly
you have to edit the httpd.conf file to allow Apache to look at the home
directories. Look at the info at fedors.redhat.com/docs. Hope this helps.