Creating dual-boot machine

Kumara kumara.jayaweera at damad.com
Wed Feb 23 19:42:37 UTC 2005

Yes and no,!

Yes, you install M$ first
No, Don't make or format all the partitions before installing FC3, while
installing M$ you format its partition and leave the other part (Non
partitioned area as it is) then when you install FC3 use that non
partitioned (Raw) space for FC3, if you use the reverse order you may loose
FC at boot sector since M$ try to come to the first OS in the system
Good Luck!
Mohan