I Just Flushed My Keyboard. was: Vulgar posts by novell email address? was: OT: Incredible Rudenessin Evolution Bugzilla

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Wed Feb 23 19:48:00 UTC 2005

Enough already!

--

         Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
Fight Spam:     http://www.tqmcube.com/rbldnsd.htm