a stupid question about rpmbuild in fc3

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 03:17:52 UTC 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:13:45 +0800, BJACE MK Raymond Xu <xuhe at acebj.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I installed FC3 on my PC with a distribution of 4 CDs. But after hosting
> that PC I found that I can't use rpmbuild or rpm -b. I didn't choose to
> install everything. So could you tell me what else package to install to use
> rpmbuild?

The rpmbuild utility is part of the rpm-build rpm.  I'm not sitting at
an FC3 machine right now so I can't include the version number, but
unless things have changed since I last used rpmbuild, that's where
you should find it.

--
Chris

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.  Set
a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."  -- Unknown