Distributed file system

gaurav gauravp at hclcomnet.co.in
Thu Feb 24 10:15:09 UTC 2005

Hi,
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:51:12 +0100, Alexander Spanke
><aspanke at hpce.nec.com> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>what do you think is GFS ? Trust me :))

I am really looking for SAN Solution .......I will like re-phrase my
original question .....Can I use a file system combine to storage spread
across machines (50 Linux machines in my case in my lab ) and use it
store files (rather than  expensive NAS solution)..... is it possible
with  GFS ??  or any other file system ??

Regards,
Gaurav