Distributed file system

gaurav gauravp at hclcomnet.co.in
Thu Feb 24 10:23:25 UTC 2005

Opps !! Sorry I meant
I am *NOT looking for SAN Solution* .......I will like re-phrase my
original question .....C*an I use a file system combine to free storage
space spread across machines (*50 Linux machines in my case in my lab )
and use it store files (rather than  expensive NAS solution)..... is it
possible with  GFS ??  or any other file system ??

Regards,
Gaurav