a stupid question about rpmbuild in fc3

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 13:03:52 UTC 2005

Thomas Cameron wrote:
> yum install rpm-build will take care of that for you.

And yum install gcc, and yum install several other things (depending on
precisely what you intend to compile). You'll probably find out about
these from the error messages that rpmbuild gives: good luck!

James.

--
James Wilkinson       | Practically any car advert, for example, shows you
Exeter    Devon    UK | that if you buy this car you will get so lost that you