Fedora 2 core and Zebra As a FC2 Router box Help

Eric emac at cybergps.net
Thu Feb 24 13:52:19 UTC 2005

Hi im setting up a router box with Fedora core 2 and zebra i use a
buisness cable modem line with 6 static ip's coming out of it i would like
to setup 1 ip address to dhcpd a server for my LAN  but also have my other
5 ip's routed to private ips so i can just set adapter to a private
ip which is really a static....  So looking for info on if first do i need
a ethernet adapter for every IP or can i call all statics from one
wan/internet adapter... also lets say i have the static 24.249.24.2-6 with
a gateway of 24.249.24.1 now i want to take one of those ips first
lets say 24.249.24.2 and assign that to boxes main dhcpd server for
private network of a range like 192.168.100.2-100 1 being gateway
ofcourse... now i want to route the other ips's like 24.249.24.3 to
private address like 192.168.100.101 and so on for each address can anyone
help me with this i also know i need to use atleast 2 nics in box and i
probally can get the dhcpd server up pretty easy im betting but just need
to setup this up right ASAP