cdrecord problem

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Thu Feb 24 16:25:22 UTC 2005

Paul Howarth wrote:
> Gary Stainburn wrote:
>
>> I've got a FC3 system which was an upgrade from a FC1 setup.
>

> Do you still have the ide-scsi emulation setup that you'd have needed in
> FC1? You can get rid of it for FC3.

Also, if he was writing to DVD+R media, it simply won't work under
Fedora.  For whatever reason, cdrecord is refusing to finalize (fixate)
disks (if he writes to DVD+R under Fedora, and fixate under Windows,
disks will be OK, but than, why not do everything under Windows).  If
his writer supports DVD-R media too, writing to DVD-R works OK.