PCI DSL modem.

John Austin ja at jaa.org.uk
Thu Feb 24 17:16:09 UTC 2005

Hi,
I have tried Pulsar ADSL, I have the box in my hand!!!!
but I don't use it.

Works fine and they have a clever method of compiling
a driver for your particular Linux kernel if required.
You send them the kernel header files if I remember correctly.
www.traverse.com.au

I find an external box far more useful !!!!
Draytek Vigor 2600G or VG
No need to use main machine as a router,
some adsl modems are routers/stateful firewalls/print
servers/Wireless/VoIP and
support multiple public IP addresses.

Cost more though !!!!
John