Netgear GA311 gigabit network card and Fedora

dave irving dave.irving at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 18:35:03 UTC 2005

Hi,

Im just about to convert an old NT box over to Linux, and Fedora
looked like a good choice.
Im going to be Samba'ing between another Win XP box and my linux box -
and got myself a netgear gigabit switch to hook the two together (and
on in to the LAN).
I want to upgrade the network card on the soon to be linux box - and I
got my hand on a netgear GA311 gigabit card.
It only comes with windoze drivers however.
Does anyone know how I go about finding out whether it will work under Fedora?

Thanks,

Dave