Current status of SanDisk USB Drives on FC3

Thu Feb 24 22:21:25 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 14:35 -0700, Robin Laing wrote:

snip

> I asked and found the brand name of the memstick for the manual I sent
> you and found that it is Apacer.
>
> http://www.apacer.com/
>
> Steno series upto 4Gb
>
> http://www.apacer.com/apacer_english/product_html/handy_steno_ht203.asp
>
> As it states, you have to change the file system.

Thanks for the pointer Robin. I was not aware of Apacer and do not
recall seeing their products here locally (Minneapolis, MN).

Curious to see that they have a 4 Gb flash drive. A little pricey at the
moment, from looking at some online sites. That will change in time of
course. The 1 Gb drive is certainly competitive price-wise.

Thanks,

Marc