Test, Please ignore. [Solved]

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 06:41:28 UTC 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:39:50 -0600, Gustavo Seabra
<gustavo.seabra at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I haven't received any response to my last questions in the fedora
> list, so I'm wondering if my e-mail is really getting there. Could
> someone just reply me (off list, please) just to confirm that my mail
> is indeed getting there?

Hi I want to thank everyone that answered, and maybe explain why I did
that. I moved my account to GMail, and left a .forward in my oild
e-mail address. I was getting all messages from the list, and,
whenever I sent a message, I never got any "message not delivered /
refused/ message back from the list. So, since GMail was showing my
sent mail there, tagged as "fedora-list", just as if it did go, I
never bothered to change my mail settings at the list...

However, I sent a couple of messages on  2/22 and 2/24, and never got
any anwers... something highly unusual. Only then I noticed I had to
change my mail to the GMail address on the list server.

Thanks again to everyone! Now I know I'm back!
Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680