firefox feature?

Sharon Kimble skimble04 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 12:36:53 UTC 2005

m g wrote:

> Only problem with SessionSaver (and yes, I use it anyway) is if you
> hit Goatse or the like ... it's always a good idea to back up your
> profile after installing it, just in case ;-)

I don't know what 'goatse' is but I am having a difficulty atm with a
firefox extension, or in this case, the =lack= of it. I used to be able to
backup my bookmarks to a folder by days of the week when I closed firefox,
and I know that it was an extension, but I can't remember its name and
can't therefore reinstall it. Can anyone help me out with its name please?

Sharon.
--
 12:34:13 up 5 days, 20:00,  1 user,  load average: 1.46, 1.32, 1.36
A taste of linux http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/efever/index.html