GUI login?

Nix, Robert P. Nix.Robert at mayo.edu
Fri Feb 25 13:34:31 UTC 2005

After looking at the replies so far, I think there may be a more basic question:

Are you talking about the gui login screen on your laptop? Or, are you talking about being able to access Linux on your laptop via another X-Window server on another machine?

--
Robert P. Nix		Mayo Foundation
RO-CE-8-857		200 First Street SW