Test, Please ignore. [Solved]

jim lawrence fedorajim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 14:36:20 UTC 2005

> Hi I want to thank everyone that answered, and maybe explain why I did
> that. I moved my account to GMail, and left a .forward in my oild
> e-mail address.
Just aTip to gmail users

make life easier and create A Label named  "Fedora List"

then create a Filter  that  takes all messages from the list and
tosses them into the label Fedora List   its like having folders .

your filter should look like  this  when finished

Matches: to:(fedora-list at redhat.com)
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "Fedora List"

if you are a member to any forum or other list the same applies.
works great !

--

Jim Lawrence
Registered Linux User: #376813