An update is needed Fedora!

Rene Bon Ciric (Renich) no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Fri Feb 25 16:27:29 UTC 2005

I don't get tired of thanking you all! Specially the ones that were here from the begining (you can check the thread to see who they are). Im totally grateful.

Ok Paul, as always, your wise guideance is always welcome.

One thought...

Ok, I will rebuild the php5 SRPM... how would I manage to edit the spec file for it if everything is automatic with rpmbuild --rebuild?

Ill try to do it, in the mean time, im looking for a way to compile the mysqli.so extension.

By the way, for the ones that don't use MySQL... you should give it a try!  :-D

check out mysql.com... specifically

http://www.mysql.com/it-resources/benchmarks/
http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/features.html

and