kernel.org site map?

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Fri Feb 25 17:18:55 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 11:50 -0500, Douglas Frank wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 11:47 -0500, David Cary Hart wrote:
> > > (I can't go to FC3, X.org doesn't
> > > support my graphics chipset.)
> > >
> > Which graphics chip?
>
> S3 Twister K

Well that chip support is provided in the FC3 kernel via "savage." What
makes you think that there is a problem with Xorg? I'm far from an X
Xpert but I wouldn't think this would present a problem. You might have
to firstboot into run level 3 and then make the adjustments.
--

         Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
Fight Spam:     http://www.tqmcube.com/rbldnsd.htm