kernel.org site map?

Douglas Frank frank at zk3.dec.com
Fri Feb 25 17:28:25 UTC 2005

Nope.  It is recognized as a ProSavage KN133 or some such, but visiting
the X.org and s3graphics sites tells me the driver for the "Twisters"
hasn't been ported.  In any case after installing FC3 I could find no
video driver that worked, so backed off to RH9 (which uses XFree86,
which had the driver I need).

--
Douglas Frank    HP Co.
ZKO              110 Spit Brook Rd.       The older I get,