(no subject)

Andre Venturoti Perrotta perrotta_tita at bluebottle.com
Fri Feb 25 18:20:06 UTC 2005

Installing FC3 is quite simple, youi just have to download the iso
images from a mirror site, (You should use a FTP program such as
Filezilla to do that, or you can just download using your browser)

Depending on the program you use to burn the CDs you wont have any
trouble making a bootable CD (With NEro for example, you just use the
burn iso file option)

Then boot the Cd you made, and the installation program will guide you
through the complete process.

Be sure to have all your computer technical specs with you (HD, Video,
Sound ,etc)

It should be a cakewalk.