Werid Mozilla Firefox Problem on Fedora Core 3

Kumara kumara.jayaweera at damad.com
Fri Feb 25 19:04:36 UTC 2005

I have a similar problem,
if something is a available in the page which requires a plug in (like
playing a video clip) Mozilla kills itself with all open sessions throwing
me out completely from Mozilla and internet. but I have installed some
plugins like realplayer, Mplayer, Xine for mozilla too. this is for someone
who looks deep in MOzilla otherwise I'll make a new thread
Thanks
Mohan