Firefox doesn't see virtual pdf printer?

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 19:02:25 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm using FC3 with KDE. Every once in a while, I want to print
something as a pdf, so I can use the pdf pseudo-printer, and it works
great. However, today, for the first time, I tried to use this feature
in Firefox and, to my surprise, this printer wasn't there. I checked
into Control Center --> Peripherals --> Printers, and all is OK, so it
seems that only Firefox can't see it. Would anybody know why? And even
better, would anybody know a fix for that?

Thanks,
Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680