SSHD Question (posted second time)

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Fri Feb 25 23:46:52 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-26 at 00:26 +0100, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On the latest LogWatch report I see:

    Nope; it's being restarted three times.  Hopefully by you, or your
actions.  For example, when glibc (IIRC) gets updated, sshd is
restarted.

Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ: 5119262                                          AIM: WheelDweller