Boot failure after update

Chris Birchenhall birchenhall at msn.com
Sat Feb 26 12:42:36 UTC 2005

James, I tried renaming S05kudzu as suggested. This did allow the system to
boot (with the new kernel), but it failed to recognize the mouse. By the by,
I am able to boot successfully with the original kernel before and after the
change of name. Thanks anyway for the advise. Have to say I am impressed
with the list and the knowledge you guys have of the system.