List Rules

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 22:45:22 UTC 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:47:30 -0700, James McKenzie
<jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> All:
>
> Here is the first edition of the List Rules.
>
> The first thing is that I, like you, are a regular member of the list
> but have read through many messages about 'netequitte' within this list.
>
> Just a couple of hints:

I think a lot of this is already covered in Eric S. Raymond's Howto
"How To Ask Questions The Smart Way".

Perhaps that document can be used as a resource for your list, or
perhaps it can simply be adopted or suggested as good reading to new
folks.

--
Chris

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.  Set
a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."  -- Unknown