Hope your support for my Hobby

Kumara kumara.jayaweera at damad.com
Sat Feb 26 23:02:36 UTC 2005

Greetings!
As a computer hobbyist I have many plans to enjoy using and collecting
different different hardware and software (their generations).

I have all the generations of Intel processors and many Motherboards (from
IBM first PC to Pentium 4 DDR), different types of floppy drives, Network
cards....etc etc... and still, I go on collecting those antique hardware and
software.

I have collected still workable software (on suitable Hardware they
support). I have many M$ OS's (Starting from a few DOS versions,
W3.1,W95,WNT4,W98,ME,XP,DOT NET (evaluation),W2003 server,W2000 SERVER,
W2000 ADVANCED SERVER,W Media Centre(M$'s white Elephant)).

But, I have got only RH9,FC1 and FC3 for Linux. Hope your assistance to
collect those previous versions of Linux, (I'm going to download FC2 now).
please send me links to get downloaded them if you know some sources, and
could somebody clear me history of Linux OS's generations? One day, I'll
make a museum for school children with those items for their pleasure. it is
my ambition.

May I expect one minute from you with some advices?

Thanks for reading my mail
Mohan