List Rules

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 27 01:07:31 UTC 2005

Mail Lists wrote:
>  Please can we stop wasting badnwidth on this. if you
>  feel strongly put up a website with yoru view on etiquette.

Ok.  I thought that I would help, but I guess that my efforts are just a
waste of my time and yours.  So I will leave just like jdow.  I'm sorry
but I have much better things to do with my time.  However, you folks
can continue to argue over which is better and such.  I'll just go out
and get my MAC, which has a REAL UNIX operating system.
--
James McKenzie
With assistance, Now running 2.6.11rc3, Software Suspend 2