regarding the floppy boot disk and HTTP installation

Hacksaw hacksaw at hacksaw.org
Sun Feb 27 12:15:10 UTC 2005

>Let's say your server is called "myserver", and the DVD ISO image
>is /home/me/downloads/FC3-i386-DVD.iso on that server.

I'm confused to read this. Am I to believe that the boot CD will want to see
the iso of the DVD, or the contents of the iso? I would expect that you would
want to mount the iso image, and export that.

If it really wants to see the iso, let me be the first to say that it's an
interesting, but dubious capability.
--
The key is realizing the whole world is stupid and being happy anyway
http://www.hacksaw.org -- http://www.privatecircus.com -- KB1FVD