autoloading iptables modules

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Sun Feb 27 15:19:24 UTC 2005

Am So, den 27.02.2005 schrieb Tim Fenn um 11:06:
> In the good ol' days of modules.conf, I used to be able to do:
>
> add above ip_conntrack ip_conntrack_ftp ip_conntrack_irc
> add above iptable_nat ip_nat_ftp ip_conntrack_ftp ip_nat_irc ip_conntrack_irc
>
> in order to automatically add the ip_conntrack_ftp/irc and
> ip_nat_ftp/irc modules.  My question is, whats the best way to do this
> using modprobe.conf?  It seems like this would work:

> Tim

You don't do it with the modprobe.conf.
Edit /etc/sysconfig/iptables-config. This configuration file is
especially there for loading additional iptables modules.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.14_FC2smp
Serendipity 16:18:02 up 6 days, 3:26, load average: 1.14, 0.64, 0.57