Squirrelmail / Apache / 403 Forbidden problem

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 18:14:12 UTC 2005

hey,

you need to define some entries in
httpd.conf(/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf ) for squirrel mail tow ork for
network.

Alias /webmail/ "/usr/share/squirrelmail/"

<Directory "/usr/share/squirrelmail">
    Options Indexes MultiViews
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

then restart your apache server(service httpd restart) and then

http://serverIpaddress/webmail

It will work

Regards

Ankush