Info on Compact Flash Card Readers?

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 23:36:13 UTC 2005

Check the archives on this issue, it has been addressed several times
that I remember.  With FC1 I had a hard time, but FC2 and 3 have been
no problem. I use a Dazzle 8 in 1 reader that is USB from Compusa.  I
yum update regularly in case there is a usb patch or something  but
recently that hasn't been an issue.

Marc