Need help creating CDs that will pass mediacheck

Dan Trobridge linuxddt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 02:10:05 UTC 2005

New to Fedora, but not RH.

Pulled binary ISO's using torrent and all passed md5sum.
I have created several copies of the ISO's using Nero 6 and have tried
several different combos to burn.  According to what i have read it
should be as simple as <Record-Burn Image-(Select Image)-Check
Finalize CD-Burn.  None have past linux mediacheck yet.
disc1 fails with "...glibc-common-2.3.3-74 cannot be found."

I have 5 disc1s randomly pulled from the spindle,  all which fail.
None of the other disc's I have created for Fedora have passed the
mediacheck either.

Thanks for the help.