winetools2.1.1 can't locate xdialog 2.1.2-1

David Curry dsccable at comcast.net
Mon Feb 28 12:27:42 UTC 2005

Duncan Lithgow wrote:

>On Monday 28 February 2005 12:40, David Curry wrote:
>

>>I think winetools-2.1.1 is an as yet undocumented, different
>>animal than its predecessors.
>>

>Should I try and get an older version instead for now?
>

>>Try entered "wt2" (without the
>>quotes) on a command line.
>>

>$ bash: wt2: command not found
>
>Why would one program not be able to find another one? Smart finds it
>no probs...
>
>further ideas?
>
>Duncan

How did you install winetools?  Since your earlier message noted that
Xdialogue could also not be found I was operating on the assumption that
you had installed from an rpm.  If you installed from a tar ball instead
you likely need to create some softlinks as described in the winetools
installation instructions.