gaussian

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Mon Feb 28 14:50:03 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 14:45 +0000, Nelson Brito wrote:
> Hi there,
> This is my first message to the list, so don't be too rough on me :-)
Let me try ;-)

> Needed to say that the "older" crtbeginS.o is under
> /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux7/2.96/ and i added the path to ld.so.conf
Good! Did you, as root, also run "/sbin/ldconfig" after adding the line
and before compiling? That's necessary to "register" the changed
ld.so.conf

If this doesn't solve the problem, tell us exactly how you invoke the
compilation. With ./configure && make?

HaJo

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>