FC 3 -- Ready for Production Deploymnet??

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 17:41:27 UTC 2005

Roger Lin wrote:
> Last night I have sent an email to this list but no one seems
> noticed. I installed FC3 on a AMC Sempron 2400+, Ecs KT600-A box with
> an WD 80 GB drive, using the DVD iso file, the install run without
> any problem and got to the complete successful screen, but won't boot
> up, got error disk boot falure. Maybe you mean more than ready is not
> for all plat form? This is a brand new box, but Fedora won't even
> boot up...

Erm, Roger: when you post to a list, it is normal for responses to go to
the list (and not necessarily directly to you: this post is an
exception).

I think this was your post from last night: as you will see, there are
two responses.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-February/msg07344.html

Hope this helps,

James.

--
James Wilkinson       | Telsa ruthlessly depopulates the cuddly toy pile.
Exeter    Devon    UK | There is only room for so many penguins in any one