FC 3 -- Ready for Production Deploymnet??

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 18:23:51 UTC 2005

Roger,

Please don't take a currently running thread and make a new one out of
it.  It is known as 'thread hijacking'.

It is a netiquette issue as well as one that causes major problems
with thread displays for those of us running email clients.

Tim's topic here is not fully resolved and yours is not really related
to the topic at hand.  Just send a new email to fedora-list at redhat.com
and we will follow the new one.

Also FWIW there are a LOT of eyes on these lists so chances are high
that if you post direct and specific questions you will get a
response.  Also sometimes it takes a rephrasing to get the right
person(s) attention, don't take it personally, it's not a big deal.

Cheers
Marc