apache

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Mon Feb 28 18:41:42 UTC 2005

Edwards, Thomas W. wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone was having a problem with script alias under fc3?
>
> Seems the cgi’s aren’t running if they aren’t in the /var/www/cgi-bin.

Does this problem still happen if you temporarily disable SELinux (add
selinux=0 to list of kernel parameters at boot time)? Do you get any
selinux-related messages in /var/log/messages when trying to run the CGIs?

> This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it
> is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
> confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If
> you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
> to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
> any disclosure, copying or distribution of this information is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
> the sender immediately to arrange for return or destruction of the
> message and any attachments.

If at all possible, please don't post in HTML, with silly disclaimers
like the one above, to this mailing list.

Paul.